- This page is designed with border background, including matching buttons and divider as in the previous lessons.
- Default size to fit most screens is 1250 pixels in width, and the border is set to 225 pixels or 20% of the background width.
- This page has a table and a blank gif to hold that left cell open.
- The text on the page is held away from the left side by this blank gif holding the cell open. You may see it without the gif here
- My buttons are linked to next and previous pages.
- This page was added to my portfolio.
***NOTE If anyone knows who created the carousel horses I will gladly give them credit.