1. This page is designed with border background, including matching buttons and divider as in the previous lessons.
2. Default size to fit most screens is 1250 pixels in width, and the border is set to 225 pixels or 20% of the background width.
3. This page has a table and a blank gif to hold that left cell open.
4. The text on the page is held away from the left side by this blank gif holding the cell open. You may see it without the gif here
5. My buttons are linked to previous pages.
6. This page was added to my portfolio.
***NOTE If anyone knows who created the carousel horses I will gladly give them credit.